cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XPATH in receiver determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

My scenario is IDOC to File(Xml format).

In target side I have a field country code and its mapped with sales org in source.

For this field there is a logic like:

sales org - > country code

0220 - Finland

0234 - Brazil

So I have to send files to different countries based on the sales organization value.

Now I have to use XPATH in receiver determination.

So Plz guide me what are the things to be done n design as well as configuration part .

Any input is appreciated!

Thanks,

Kiruthi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
My scenario is IDOC to File(Xml format).
So I have to send files to different countries based on the sales organization value.
Now I have to use XPATH in receiver determination.

Do you have different Business Services one for Brazil and one for Finland (and/ or FILE channels) created and you have to decide between these BS while sending the data ..... if yes then you can do so by specifying the Condition in Condition Editor of Receiver Determination.

Open the RD --> Give your Receiver Services one below the other --> Open Condition Editor --> You will find three columns -->

Left Operand: use the input help option (two overlapping squares) --> Choose the XPATH Radio button --> Select the Node from the IDOC structure visible there --> you will automatically see the xapth created below

Middle Operand --> it will be "="

Right Operand --> Constant (0220/ 0234)

You need to maintain two different conditions in the same RD .....one for Brazil and one for Finland.

If your requirement is to configure the channel parameters (like FileName and Directory) at runtime based on the values of IDOC fields then make use of Dynamic Configuration concept (good blogs available easily on SDN)

Regards,

Abhishek.

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiruthika,

Why Xpath check..

Are you planning to drop the files in different location based on source sales org??

IF yes then you can use the dynamic configuration in message mapping and in runtime design the target folder and filename...

If you plan to use XPath in receiver determination then for each sales org then the target component shoudl be one for each sale org... I would not recommend this

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you want to determine your receiver based on the source field value?

or You want to set the target field country code based on the source field value?

If later is the case you can go for value mapping.

Rgards

Manisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to determine the receiver based on the source field value.