Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

in process inspection lot

Subh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created 2 process order types for my FG- normal process and blending. Inspection type 03 is maintained in the material master. I have created 2 recipes (2 versions) for the 2 different order types. I don't want any in- process inspection in blending and so i have selected control key PI01 for the blending recipe. Still, when i make a blending process order an in-process inspection lot is being generated. Is it due to the maintenance of 03 type in material master (which i can't avoid as i need this type for in process inspection during normal process)?

Please suggest how to stop this in- process inspection lot from appearing in QA32 when i make a blending order.

Regards

Sm.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SM

You will have to use exits for getting this requirement

Regards

Gajesh

Subh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,

Can you please suggest the name of the exit?

Regards

Sm.

Subh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Thanks for all your suggestions, this thread is being closed.

Regards

Sm.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I don't want any in- process inspection in blending and so i have selected control key PI01

PI01 will not avoid Inspection lot creation.

As 03 is activated it will create Inspection lot.

amy be in QCC3-->inspection lot creation>Maintain Parameters for Process Order Type->select the order type >Planning>Quality Inspection -->remove the 03 inspection type

Sujit

Subh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

In the path described by you, under quality inspection i have only 2 alternatives to choose from- "in-process insp. for production order" or blank (no entry). I have already maintained the second option there.In spite of that the lot is being generated for that order type.

Regards

Sm.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check for feasability to define another Material Master (Semi-Finished) for Normal Process and Finished Product for Blending Process.

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak

Subh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kappettu,

Thanks for the quick reply. But creation of separate masters is not feasible. Please suggest other means.

Regards

Sm.