cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Level not updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to ask about the quality level. I changed the criteria of Dynamic Modification Rule from Vendor-Material to only material. This is because I don't care what vendor delivers a material, i would like to apply skip lot to all.

But after I changed the criteria, the quality level do not update. I also deactivate the check characteristic option. May I know the prerequisite of Qulaity Level? The lots also is not skipping.

Thanks,

Raymond

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raymond

Go to QS23, in that input the mic number and enter and click on control indicator . There in the first screen itself you can see required and optional

Regards

Gajesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raymond

You can do this. Make your characteristic as optional in the control indicator

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry I'm new to QM, where can I see that control Indicator?

Thank you,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

In MIC Transaction, there is a button on the top-left corner, CONTROL INDICATORS.

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raymond

1) As you deactivated the vendor from the inspection plan a new quality level will get started with initial stage.

2) if you remove the tick for inspection task list then i believe there will be no effect on the quality level and the dynamic rule will not come into picutre

still if you need DMR rule then you should specify this in QM view inspection setup in DMR . This field is only relevant if you inspect a material without using a task list or material specification. If you enter a dynamic modification rule in this field, the system maintains a quality level for the material, plant, and inspection type.

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible that I do task list, but do not do characteristic check?

Task list would just control the DMR for material/vendor combination.

Thank you,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible that I do task list, but do not do characteristic check?

Yes it is very much possible that you can directly take UD wihout completing the charecteristics.

Task list can be just used for DMR

Regards

Sujit

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raymond

If you go to QDL2 now you will be able to for the material 2 different levels appearing. 1 for tasklist / vendor combination and one for only task list

check this task list and let me know whether it showing the correct stage.

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes I see that, I just reset the Quality Level and do another round of test.

What logic do the system follows? I deactivate check tasklist in QM view in material master, does the system still checks for my inspection Plan?

I created Inspection Plan for reporting and forms purpose.

Thank you,

Raymond