Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I am trying to create a Excise invoice against DEBIT NOTE, the system is giving Error as

Billing document does not exists, Infact the when i am going and seeing my Debit note using VF03 it is there.

Here i m trying to create a Subsequent Invoice(Debit note request) to the customer and then the billing (Debit note),

When i Creating Excise Invoice (J1IIN) against my Debit note Invoice system is showing

"Billing document 90001243 does not Exist"

Why am getting this error , even though the Document is ther.

PLz suggest

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I am trying to create a Excise invoice against DEBIT NOTE

The process itself is wrong. You have to make all excise adjustments in J1IH. In J1IH, Other Adjustment is to adjust all Debit entries and Additional Excise is to adjust all credit entries.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

helpful answer

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To create out going excise invoice it is mandatory to give reference as billing document (which is made with reference of delivery ), that is why for debit note system is not accepting to create excise invoice in J1IIN.

You have to create excise in invoice in J1IS with reference to the Material document of delivery document and give your customer number and give the values manually.

And in this transaction system will pick the Excise Transaction Type as OTHR

hope this will solve your issue

regards

bvdv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP SD,

J1iin is for excise invoice generation for manufacturing goods only. But you are generating excise invoice with ref to Debit note.

you can try with J1is - Excise invoice for other movements.

Regards,

Ravi

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Since i am trying to create excise invoice against Debit note ( debit note does not have any preceding delivery document)

so in such a case which delivery type should i mention.

I also tried creating Excise Invoice using J1is , but again here also i am facing the same error

"Document does not exist"

Plz suggest

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per me your process might be as follow

Sales order > delivery> billing > ex invoice> debit memo request> debit memo

to create the excise invoice for debit memo you have to give the delivery document number(material docuement number) in your process as mentioned above.

regards

bvdv

Edited by: bvdv on Dec 9, 2009 7:34 AM

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Here the scenario is i have created a order for Deemed export and excise has not been charged.

but now i have to charge the excise to customer,

so first i created the OR > LF > F2 (here the excise condition are statistical in my pricing procedure)

Now i have raised a Subsequent invoice for Excise to customer

ZSR (Debit note request) > ZSI (Debit note ) > Excise doc (For this pricing procedure my Excise condition are not statistical)

Now here if i create using J1IIN i am getting error "Billing document does not exist"

IF i create using J1IS , using OTHR

warning message is coming as "Assessable Value or excise duty is Zero"

"Excise duty will be re-calculated", if i press yes or NO (i tried using both) the values are getting vanishes from line item

Plz Suggest

Thnks

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SAP SD,

Select the line item which is copied from your material document & scroll right you have to give manually here the assessable value and the duty rates or percentage then only system will calculate the values after appearing the values just post the document.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

in J1IS the values entered manually.. after entered system asking recalculated... you need to press enter YES.

Regards,

RAVI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try the below,

LG-BT-OEI-ABTDT-

Here U can leave delivery doc. type and only billing type ZSI can be entered,

Then with ref. to Debit note(ZSI), create exc.inv. at J1IIN it will work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try the below in SPRO-Logistic General-

LG-TOGM-IND-BT-OEI-ABTDT-

Here U can leave delivery doc. type and only billing type ZSI can be entered,

Then with ref. to Debit note(ZSI), create exc.inv. at J1IIN it will work.

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

you may have to assign your delivery type to your debit memo in Excise configuration

Logistic General ---> Tax on Goods movement -

> india -

> Business Transaction -

> Outgoing Excise Invoice -

> Assign Billing type to Delivery type.

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar