cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

server proxy is not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a scenario from jdbc to SAP.I have made serverproxy.The proxy was not working.I have test the proxy backend it is working fine,but i am staring jdbc channel the data was not insert in to the database table in sap.I have checked in sxmb_moni in sap r/3 system is showing scuessfully,but data was not sent to proxy.I have put one break point in the code for debugging the proxy.But data was not comming to breakpoint.Kindly help me.

Thanks

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem is Resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I am facing a similar issue.

When I am testing my server proxy standalone, it works fine, but in end to end testing, data is not updated in database table.

Can you please let me know how you resolved this problem.

Thanks,

Monika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check the queues (SMQ1/SMQ2) in both system and see if it not stuck there.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even i checked in both the systems smq1/smq2.There is no jobs.Please help on this

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure that you have not done any changes in your XI structure recently otherwise regenerate the proxy and then try agin.

Secondly if you have not done any changes then it's ok. Just one thing, have you used Commit Work just after modifying/inseting the value into database table. If not use this and then try again.

It seems that smoethig went wrong at R3 side because you said data is successful in R3 MONI, so data is reaching to R3 but not going into proxy.

When you kept the break point then were you able to see the debugger screen in R3?

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi ,

Let us know the :

1. Status of SXMB_MONI for the interface at PI/XI.

2. check out for any dumps at st22 in R/3 .

Regards ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

I have checked sxmb_moni t.code in PI/XI and Sap R/3 also.it is showing seccessfully.Even i have cheked in st22 also.no dump is available.Last week this interface is working fine.But today it is not working.Pls help me.

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any alerts/errors at adapter or channel level (using RWB or MDT) ?

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Errors coming in RWB .