cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

filter option in table using DEMO_TABLE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Atlast am able to get the filter option working. But am facing small issues.

I am following the sample program DEMO_TABLE.

In this program there is an action called 'FILTER'. This action is called whenever i enter something in the filter area and press 'ENTER'. But am not able to find where this action is actually binded. Can anyone tell me where it is binded?

However I called this action 'FILTER' in the onFilter event of the TABLE and it is working fine for 'CARRID' column and 'PLANETYPE column.

But when i bind the 'CONNID' field of node 'FILTER' to the filterValue of CONNID column and execute the program, and when i click on the filter icon i m getting zero rows fetched in my table with the value of filter field for CONNID defaulted as 0000. Even I empty that field and press 'ENTER' again that value 0000 is getting defaulted and again zero rows are fetched.

However if i remove the filter binding for CONNID, the program works fine. Is this something to do with the binding of the 'FILTER' event?

Please help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use the remove filter method right..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to apply filter even for "CONNID' but when i apply zero rows are fetched and the filter field for connid is getting defaulted to zero. how to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance.

former_member206441
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Again check thorughly that you bind the table column Connid filter value to a variable say fil_connid of type string in context?

Regards

Arun.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

I have bind it to the table field instead of of a field of type 'STRING' . Thanks