cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 - Offline approval by Lotus Notes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is possible to have offline approval (from the email) for shopping cart/invoice from Lotus Notes application ? If so, is there any restriction about the version of the Lotus Notes Client required version ? pls share how to set offline approval in SRM 7.0.

Thank's

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can check notes 1383748 and 1276153 about known bugs regarding offline approval and Lotus Notes.

These are useful in this query.

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As I could check, you first need to click on "reply" in LN R8 and afterwards click on approve/reject buttons.

The issue is with the html/MIME encoding that does not work well for the new e-mail that is part of R8.

This uses the old code to translate the HTML to the reply e-mail.

Once this is performed, the reply email is processed successfully by SRM.

Kind regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zack,

Yes, we are currently live in SRM 7.0 with LN off line approval. However, keep in mind that the user will need to login to SRM directly to perform the approval. The links and return email from LN does not work with SRM. It really is not an "Offline" approval I guess since the user still needs to login but with SRM 7.0 and LN 8, the integration is not there.

Good luck,

Paul

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can check notes 1383748 and 1276153 about known bugs regarding offline approval and Lotus Notes.

Kind reards,

Ricardo

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't have Lotus Notes. I only know that email client should support HTML email format.

Please let us know your test result in Lotus Notes.

Regards,

Masa