cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping point determination problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have created a shipping point, assigned an existing plant to it and also created the shipping point determination assignment with fields Shipping condition, loading group and plant. Still the shipping point is not being determined in the sales order.

If I manually enter the shipping point in sales order it gives me an error which reads as 'Ship.condition 11 loading grp 0001 plant IN10 StLoc not defined'

I dont understand what is the setting i am missing for shipping point determination.

Regards,

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

what interests me is that the message includes the storage location. under more common circumstances, storage location is determined upon delivery processing.

please look into whether:

1. there are enhancements in sales order processing, wherein storage location is determined

2. check the shipping tabs in the sales order if the storage location has been entered (and perhaps the storage location entered is not compatible with the material)

3. i doubt if storage location determination with situation is a factor, since this also takes place at delivery, but it could be worthwhile to check which picking rule is assigned to your delivery type

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had observed the same thing (Why StLoc in error?) and thats why I maintained the picking location determination as well.

I created a new shipping point & carried out the settings again, still the problem persists.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, again.

the configurations for storage location determination should be effective for Delivery Processing, and should not affect sales order processing.

however, in your case, the system seems to detect incompatibilities with the storage location. i am just suspecting that perhaps the storage location was entered in the sales order, and if so it is not compatible with the material/plant combination.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Storage location was not automatically determined nor manually entered in sales order, still this error.

-Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Please check what is the rule (Plant specific or Stor. loc. specific shipping point) has been assigned to your delivery type in SPRO -> Define Rule for Determination of Shipping Point.

With regards,

Muthu.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

goto transaction code OVL2 and maintain the

SHIPPING CONDITIONS as 11

LOADING GROUP as 0001

PLANT as IN10

and now try