cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DC build failure: sap.com/tc/bi/bp/javaLib. DC not found in DC syncdb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am running on NWDI7.0 and NWDS 7.0 SP15, our SLD is running on a different server. I tried to manually setup a track in our CMS (SC is already created and all depences for J2EE app is configured completely in SLD) and successfully imported Development configurations in my NWDS. However, everytime i try to build the DC i have created in NWDS (via Development Configurations Perspective --> Local DCs), i got this error:

DC Model check:

All used DCs are available locally

ERROR: Check for used DCs failed: Used component not found: sap.com/tc/bi/bp/javaLib. DC not found in DC syncdb.

Build failed with errors.

Later i found out that there is a out-of-the-box function (CMS track template) that i can use to automatically create tracks in CMS. So i login to http://server:port/nwa --> Deploy and Change --> Change Management Service (CMS): Create an Application Skeleton and from here i successfully created a new track. I have checked this track in Landscape Configurator, it got SAP-JEE and SAP_BUILDT. I skiped all Runtime systems.

Similarly i imported it into my NWDS, create some java classes and when i build it, i got the same error:

DC Model check:

All used DCs are available locally

ERROR: Check for used DCs failed: Used component not found: sap.com/tc/bi/bp/javaLib. DC not found in DC syncdb.

Build failed with errors.

Am i missing something? I am totally confused because the "CMS Create App Skeleton" tool should be able to look after the transport studio activities, e.g. Check-in, Development component import etc.

On the other hand, check-in works fine in NWDS, all source files get uploaded in DTR.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like SAP_BUILDT's SCA was not imported into the track. Have any of the base SCA's been imported at all?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like SAP_BUILDT's SCA was not imported into the track. Have any of the base SCA's been imported at all?

Former Member
0 Kudos