cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate processing -

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

I have cofigured Rebates and every thing was working fine in Quality system and production system . We have created new customers - payer and have forgotten to activate this customer as Rebate relevant . We have used this customer and created an rebate agreemant with valid from 01/11/2009 till 31/12/2010 . We have created 20 invoices for this customer and the billing documents are released to accounting . On checking we found that rebate condition was not activated /populated in invoice .

On analysis we found that this customer was not activated for rebate relevant . We have activated the same on 07/12/2009 executed VBOF for updating the rebate conditons in invoices . The error recived by me - New bonus procedure not active

We found that no accurals posted for the invoices which are created on or before 06/12/2009 . The accurals are posted for the invoices which are cretaed after07/1/2009 .

Now my client wanted the accurals for the invoices which are created from 01/11/2009 to 06/12/2009 and they wanted to realease partial settlement for this rebate receipent .

Please let me know how to fix this issue . Like wise i have 5 rebate agreements for settlement - Partial and final .

Thank you all in advance for your inputs .

Regards

Veera

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether this link would help you [VBOF rebates - new procedure and activation, no update to agreement|http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-log-sd/vbof-rebates-new-procedure-and-activation-no-update-to-agreement-2318637]

Regards,

Answers (0)