cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted Attachments on SRM 4.0

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We use the classic scenario. Our backend system is ECC 6.0.

When users include attachments everything transfers fine to the SAP side. However, if the user creates the cart and later deletes the attachment prior to it transferring over to SAP, those deleted attachments come over as well.

How do we prevent the deleted attachments from coming over? They are in the BBP_PDATT table with the DEL_IND checked.

Monique Stephens

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sounds like it is a bug in the SRM system. You could create an OSS message to SAP for an official solution. Meanwhile, you could also implement the following BADIs and remove the deleted attachment by yourself:

BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK

BBP_CREATE_REQ_BACK

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We are currently using a copy of the Req BADI (ZBBP_CREATE_REQ_BACK). Within this BADI, the only reference to attachments is the following:

CV_ATTACH_TRANSFER_ACTIVE = 'X'.

Any idea what we need to include so that attachments that have the deletion indicator do not get transferred over to SAP?

Monique Stephens

Former Member
0 Kudos

My suggestion would be to remove the attachment that has del_ind = 'X' from CT_ATTACH_BE.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP Note 1332608 - Deleted documents are created for a

purchase requisition

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the note. I will definitely check it out. I looked through OSS and the forum before posting my question. Obviously the terms I used did not pull anything relevant to our situation. Searching on this forum is not easy either when you want to search with multiple keywords (at least, I haven't had success with it).

Update: We applied the note and it worked. Thanks so much.

Monique

Edited by: Monique Stephens on Dec 9, 2009 3:15 PM

Answers (0)