cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File ->AS2 error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

We are doing File - AS2 and we are getting the error as below. I have tried both with and with out the dynamic attributes and with out the certiifcates as well and getting the same error as below

Delivering the message to the application using connection AS2_http://seeburger.com/xi failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: javax.resource.ResourceException: Fatal exception: javax.resource.ResourceException: SEEBURGER AS2: AS2 Adapter failure # Outbound configuration error: Failed to get configuration from DATABASE. MDN requested, but AS2 Inbound Relation is missing. Missing inbound relation between AS2From: 'CONEXIS' and AS2To: 'LF'., SEEBURGER AS2: AS2 Adapter failure # Outbound configuration error: Failed to get configuration from DATABASE. MDN requested, but AS2 Inbound Relation is missing. Missing inbound relation between AS2From: 'XXXX' and AS2To: 'YX'..

any help would be appreciated

Thanks,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini

I am getting the same error as below.

Delivering the message to the application using connection AS2_http://seeburger.com/xi failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: javax.resource.ResourceException: Fatal exception: javax.resource.ResourceException: SEEBURGER AS2: AS2 Adapter failure # Outbound configuration error: Failed to get configuration from DATABASE. MDN requested, but AS2 Inbound Relation is missing. Missing inbound relation between AS2From: '3PL_PTY' and AS2To: 'WHPL_3PL_PTYQ'., SEEBURGER AS2: AS2 Adapter failure # Outbound configuration error: Failed to get configuration from DATABASE. MDN requested, but AS2 Inbound Relation is missing. Missing inbound relation between AS2From: '3PL_PTY' and AS2To: 'WHPL_3PL_PTYQ'..

We have migrated from XI 3.0 to PI 7.1 and after that we are facing this issue in all AS2 receiver channels.

Do you have any idea how should we tackle this?

Thanks in advance

Dhanish Joseph

0 Kudos

hi,

make sure the sender channel and sender agreement to handle the MDN do exist and have the correct partners. The error is saying the sender agreement from '3PL_PTY' to 'WHPL_3PL_PTYQ' does not exist

br

Marcos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dhanish,

did you find a solution for your issue?

Best regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

port 80 was blocked and once we have opened the port to the internet everything was working fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

port 80 was blocked and once we have opened the port to the internet everything was working fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, maybe if you use a virtual receiver in the sender agreement for the MDN which is obviously used to match the AS2 IDs.

regards

Marco

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its looks like a configuration problem. Have you created a proper report channel and sender agreement to handle MDN transmission? It should be from the receiver system to PI system.

Regards,

Prateek

vdeva
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

I have configured sender agreement and communication channel for the MDN but still receiving same

error message

javax.resource.ResourceException: Fatal exception: javax.resource.ResourceException: SEEBURGER AS2: AS2 Adapter failure # Outbound configuration error: Failed to get configuration from DATABASE. MDN requested, but AS2 Inbound Relation is missing. Missing inbound relation between AS2From: 'CONEXIS' and AS2To: 'LF'., SEEBURGER AS2: AS2 Adapter failure # Outbound configuration error: Failed to get configuration from DATABASE. MDN requested, but AS2 Inbound Relation is missing. Missing inbound relation between AS2From: 'XXXX' and AS2To: 'YX'..

We use the same AS2 Receiver in three scenarios do we need to have 3 MDNs. I have used same party and communication component in all three scenarios..

It worked fine in DEV but when I moved to PRD I am receiving the error..

Please let me know if you need any screenshots.. Appreciate your help..

Thanks

Vinay