cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Csutomer Master -Tax Code for Country LV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

I have added an country "LV" in Define Tax Determination Rules - SPRO . I need to update in Customer master MWST for LV . i have around 5000 customers to be updated with MWST for "LV" . I know we can do through MASS UPDATE but the issue is i am not able to view 'LV" in KNVI . "LV "can be viewed in XD02 and XD03 with Blank value for MWST .

Please let me know how i need to update MWST for all the customers pertaining to Country LV.

Looking forward to your inputs/suggestion on the above .

Thanks in advance .

Regards

Veera

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Veera,

in MASS, select the table KNVI & field as KNVI- TAXKD & execute.

here you will find the Country. Tax indicator in Table:KNVI , Country is associate with Tax Indicator. So you dont need to choose Country from KNVI table.

Test & revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

Issue is solved . Thank you very much.

Regards

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veera,

I am facing the same issue that you had faced earlier.

Can you please let me know, how you were able to resolve this issue?

Quick help is really appreciated. Thank you.

Warm Regards,

Ankush

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please  follow Reazuddin instructions.

MASS - Object type - KNA1- Select customer master tax indicator (KNVI) - Press F8 - Give your customer numbers, Country and press F8 - click on select fields and get the tax classification from select field.

Now, change accordingly.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do not want to change the contents of KNVI table. That is second step.

First i need to know that why some value is appearing in XD03 (for taxes) but it is not appearing in KNVI table. This is the main issue i need to overcome.

Please let me know soon.

Thanks and Regards,

Ankush

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Crosscheck

SPRO-Financial Accounting (NEW)-Financial Accounting Global Settings-Taxes on Sales and Purchases-Basic Settings-Assign Country to Calculation Procedure.

And in Transaction Code:FTXP Maintain the Necessary Tax Code and the Corresponding G/L Account.

Also Check the Tax: Tax Categories by country in Transacation code :OVK1.

Tax Country 'LV' and Tax Condition Type 'MWST' is linked there.

Hope it sets your Tax Configuration in a Complete form so that you shall be able to do Mass Maintenance.

Have a Nice Day.

Regards,

Ravi