cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can own BPL in TDMS scenario Profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I create my own BPL for IS-U, my question what have i do to could select my BPL on the Scenario selection?

Mandant 000 ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saperle,

can you please explain a bit more what you want to do? Your question is not clear...

I assume that you have changed the customizing of a BPL IS-U scenario on package level and you are asking how you can reuse the changed customizing in other packages, right?

Best Regards,

Nico

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nico

first thanks for feedback.

I had try to create a BPL with customer scenario for own a process ( one question a good documentation for BPL designer ? do you know a link or something I think TDMS standard Documentation is a little bit light ) and know i have the packet an it works well for the first side but now i would create a "normal" Customer BPL where i could select wit all BC BPL .

I search a way to create my own Z BPL and not only my packet copie all the time because if i delete my own BPL ( Customer ) i miss all work.

is it a little bit clearer what i want ?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saperle,

there is a possibility to create your own Z-Contexts that can be selected when you are creating a new package, but it is currently not documented or released for all customers.

If you would open an OSS message on that or if you let me know your contact data I will give you more information how to create your own context.

And please let me know what is unclear about the documentation of the scenario designer - I will try to explain it to you.

Best Regards,

Nico

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nico:

I appreciate if you can send me the said document. My address can be found in my profile.

Thanks and regards.

Answers (0)