cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URL change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Need to change the URL for one of the links given in EBP login page. Where can i ?

Please suggest.

Thank you.

Maron

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the ABAP Class CL_SRM_ICF_BASIC_LOGIN. It builds logon page html.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa

Thanks for your reply. I have checked the ABAP class in which i found the relevant method name 'HTM_LOGIN' in which the below code is found for my issue :

co_crlf '<form style="margin:0" method="post" name="newuser" action="' lv_protocol lv_host ':' lv_port my_url my_service '/!" >'

From above, protocal defined in action is the string wherein the html link to be changed. Am not sure where exactly i can do the changes for this ?

Please advise.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Maron

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure.Please check in Table :TWPULSVR.

(or) you have to check in Source code where it is related to JAVA scripts

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ganesh,

- Table TWPURLSVR is not relavant to this.

- I have checked the source code of the EBP login page in which i found the URL of the link which i need to change. But, i shouldnt change there and where exactly i can ?

Thanks for your reply.

Maron.

Former Member
0 Kudos

- Table TWPURLSVR is not relavant to this.

If you want to alter the login URL to an arbitrary one, you might need to modify that method. However, this table TWPURLSVR is where you set up the web server information based on your logical system. It might be worth checking it out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys

I found the relevant template for this change. That is BBPGLOBAL(Internet Service) in which login.html.

In that template, below is the code where i need to change :

<form style="margin:0" name="`bbpformname`" method="post" action="`~URLwgate`/bbpat04/!" >

Am not sure about HTMLB...wat does this mean ? where i can change the URL nw ?

Any inputs please.

Thanks

Maron

Edited by: Maron, Swiss on Dec 15, 2009 2:12 PM

Answers (0)