cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reverse a material document but delivery is deleted

kevin_mcpeek
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have a material document for a delivery ticket that the delivery was post goods issued and not reversed using VL09. There is a material document for the delivery that can be viewed in MB51 that I need to have reversed but can not do so using VL09 because the delivery has been deleted. Can anyone tell me if there is a way to do so in SAP. I am on ECC 6.0

Thank you

Kevin McPeek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kevin_mcpeek
Explorer
0 Kudos

The document was not reversed using VL09, unfortunately it was posting status was changed using a correction program and then it was deleted. I have tried to change the document using MB02 but have had no luck in reversing the document. If anyone knows any way else or if I am doing something wrong in MB02 please let me know.

Thank you

Kevin McPeek

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

As u are saying Delivery is already deleted it means it was reversed as without reversing PGI( by VL09) u cant delete

delivery document.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There could a chance at the time of delivery deletion material document was not reversed properly.

(vl09 - was have some issue)

in this case user MB51 and get the matreial document number,

then user t.code MB02 and see the status of material document, you may try to reverse the same from there, material document accounting document will give you the actual picture.

regards

Vivek.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In MB51 itself, you can see the delivery reference which were reversed via VL09. Double click on the material document so that you can see the delivery reference in the subsequent screen.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi