cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get DEV Integration Server into Prod SLD?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

in a two-tier landscape I need to define transport targets in SLD. Both PI syetems have their own SLD. In each SLD there is just the Integration server of the corresponding PI system. How to get the DEV Integration Server into PROD sld? Manually?

Thanks,

CHRISTOPH

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

You have define a transport group in SLD with their individual integration servers.

Provide the same name for the transport group on both the DEV and PROD system.

This should serve the purpose.

Cheers....,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

thanks, but my question is: In order to create groups in the PROD SLD, I need both the PROD and DEV Integration Server in the PROD SLD.

How to create Integration Server DEV in the PROD SLD? Is there any automatisation (ABAP transaction)? Or manual creation?

I have one SLD per PI system. No sync.

Thanks,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

You need not sync both the integration server business systems. They can be independent.

I hope you are configuring this for the transporting you IR and ID objects.

In this case just configure the transport group and assign it to business system. Then do the transport and check.

If any issues please revert.

Cheers.....,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From SLD, You have to Export the TS and associated BS of DEV XI and then go to PRD XI there you need to import from Administration Option located at SLD in Production XI

REgards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Seshagiri,

that is what I wanted to know. So there seem to be two possibilities:

- Creating the DEV Integration Server in productive SLD manually

- Exporting the DEV Integration Server from DEV SLD and import it into productive SLD.

I tried importing / exporting SLD content some time ago. AFAIK there is no exporting single technical / business systems, you can just export all the content together from a SLD?

Thanks,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use RZ70 and push Dev System to Prod SLD and take it from there

tombo_larsen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

You cannot use RZ70, as this pushes the 'technical system' data about a system to a SLD. It will not create an Integration Server object/entity in the SLD.

Br

Tom Bo