cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exactly 1 serial numbers must be selected (instead of 2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends

i give stock posting to unrestricted, block , return delivery etc and save a pop up will come for each of the posting asking for serial numbers

then i selected all serial nos.(i have 2 serial nos,out of 2 ,one accpted ,one rejected) then system shows thefollowing message

Exactly 1 serial numbers must be selected (instead of 2)

Message no. IO212

Diagnosis

You or another user have entered an incorrect number of serial numbers.

The maximum number of serial numbers may equal the amount of document items. If there is a serial number obligation, this must equal the document quantity.

System Response

The system cannot perform the function.

Procedure

Delete the serial numbers or add further serial numbers.

How to do UD for this serial nos(i tried both the ways i.e selected one at at time also i tried both at a time,but system showing above message)

Thanks & regards

Gajendranath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per my understanding you have 2 SR numbers.

Now you want to perform the multiple stock posting like ,to unrestricted or RD or block stock.

What you can do is when you get serial number pop up,

Suppose there its is saying block stock then select the serial numbers which you don't want to put in to block stock.

now delete all the serial numbers which you have selected in such a way that only the serial number which you want to put into block stock will remain ,then select the same & continue...

Now say you want to do RD of serial number system will propose you all serial number (excluding you have put into block stock)

select and delete irrelevant SR numbers & continue.

Now last will be unrestricted which will be rest of the numbers ....system will put this automatically.

I hope you understood.

Regards

Sujit