cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 - Get RFX Approvals

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

How can I extract the list of approvers for a RFx? Is there any function module to extract this list?

Thanks,

Best regards

Ricardo Marques

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Call function 'BBP_PDH_WFL_APPROVAL_SIMULATE' by giving it BUS2200 type, object id and GUID and get back work item id, start task and wi id. Then use these information to call funciton 'BBP_PDH_WFL_PARAM_APPLET_FILL2'. This should give you the list of agents for your RFX in the exporting et_agnts parameter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply, however as you suggested making occurs an exception : WORKFLOW_NOT_FOUND

I checked the table CRMD_ORDERADM_H and the rfx is there, but this function did not return anything.

I've tried several functions and no returns the approvals.

know how I can directly extract information from the tables? What tables contain this information?

thanks,

best regards

Ricardo Marques

Former Member
0 Kudos

Run transaction BBP_PD and display your RFX there. Check to see If you could see workflow item information that looks like this:

Workflow Item:

Workitem-ID 000000008005

Task WS14500026

Text Workflow for Bid Invitation No. 6400008244 , Guid DE6CC4456AE68BF1921700155DAA4A08

Below you could see the list of agents.

If you can't see this, it means your workflow is not defined properly.

Edited by: Jay Yang on Dec 9, 2009 12:27 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply, but this not return the approvals, perhaps because, as you said, the workflow is not set correctly.

I resolved the situation by going directly to the tables of the database.

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

grateful if you can share the table in SRM where you can find the approvers.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Kezia,

You must first make a selection to the table /sappssrm/prdc through the field phdr_guid. After a selection to the table /sappssrm/prmp through the field permsn_guid selected by the table /sappssrm/prd.

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

i've checked all tables that were mentioned below but found no entries.

also, the approvers cannot be seen in BBP_PD. would this mean that BRF is not properly configured?

though i found another table /SAPSRM/D_WF_008, but the approvers can only be seen here when the document is fully approved. this table seems to store the workflow logs.

many thanks.

Answers (0)