SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In EA19 document view Quantity bill at sub level values are not coming

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am new to Is-utlity module and also i have requirement that in transaction code EA19 when executing that transaction code in document overview there was field called BELZART(Line item type) some values are there and some other custom filed called zz_quantity(Quantity for the bill at sub level).

for the all line item type corresponding quantity values are displying but one line item type value (BBP) corresponding quantity value not displaying (it is displying like 0,00000) .so customer want to that values also should display.Please suggest me what needs to be done .it is very urjent

Thanks and Regards

Durga.k

2 REPLIES 2

former_member442034
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you shure that you want to display some z-fields in the transaction code EA19 - Create Bill (Individual Creation)? I think you are wrong, EA40 is for viewing print documents. If you would like to see in Doc. overview more fields, you have to go to change layout and add this field to the "Display Columns". If you have problems with the value in the field, you have to check billing document, or functionality which fill values into this z-field.

I hope that this answer help you.

Spydy

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your responce,ya when i execute transaction code ea19 based on some inputs and in the second screen there was document overview in that i am changing layout.

and in that for some of the line item type ,Quantity for the bill item sublevel displaying the values but not for the some of the line item type.how it is possible.?

as per my analysis after some events data is diplaying.

i don't know exact reason behind this. can you please help me on this?

Thanks and Regards

Durga.k