cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom WebDynpro to the UWL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I've created an own WebDynpro component, which is using only Z-tables from the DDIC. I would like to put the data from my Z-tables into the portal's UWL task list. Of course each user can see only their "task" which ones are in open state, this is stored in the Z-tables as well, user ID-s and statuses.

I'm a bit unsure, how can I start the coding, what do I have to do for this. If you could provide me any useful tutorials or blogs, wiki, whatever in this theme, I could really appreciate it.

Thank you

Tamá

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

abhimanyu_lagishetti7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This link will be helpful

[Using Web Dynpro Java and Web Dynpro ABAP Applications in Universal Work List|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/user-interface-technology/wd%20java/wdjava%20archive/using%20web%20dynpro%20java%20and%20web%20dynpro%20abap%20applications%20in%20universal%20work%20list.pdf]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the input.

Unfortunately you wrote the "Code trigger the workflow" only in JAVA. Could you post here an example in ABAP WebDynpro also?

Ehh, I've just found SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW FM in your blog, will check it soon...

Thank you

Tamás

Edited by: Tamás Nyisztor on Dec 16, 2009 3:46 PM