cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I want to create a Sales order. But it says the pricing procedure is missing and lot of other errors appear.

Can anyone please guide me with the SD configuration that needs to be done before creating the sales order.

Also would appreciate if some one can tell me what this pricing is and how it is determined.

Thanks a lot..

Srik.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pricing is determined in the SALES ORDER based on the

SALES ORGANISATIONDISTRIBTION CHANNELDIVISIONDOCUMENT PRICING PROCEDURECUSTOMER PRICING PROCEDURE

Document pricing procedre is from the VOV8

Customer Pricing procedure is from the XD02

The determination is done in the Transaction code OVKK

Beore knowing about pricing in details you should have some idea on the CONDITION TECHNIQUE for pricing

CONDIION TECHNIQUE is used as strategy to determine the Pricing based on the CONDITON TABLES, CONDITION TYPES, ACCESS SEQUENCE, & CONDITION RECORDS

goto

SPRO>SALES & DISTRIBTION->BASIC FUNCTIONS->PRICING->PRICE CONTROL

in this path you will find all the relevant data for pricing

Please check the link

[PRICING PROCEDURE|http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/creating-new-pricing-procedure.htm]http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/creating-new-pricing-procedure.htm

Please revert if you need any specific info

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems that have created a new sales order type.

For this pricing,goto the path:

SPRO>Sales and Distribution>Basic Functions>Pricing>Pricing Control>Define And Assign Pricing Procedures>Assign document pricing procedures to order types.

Assign the document pricing procedure to your sales order type.

Say it is "A".

In the customer master also we are going to assign the customer pricing procedure.Say it is "1".

Next go to the T.Code "OVKK".

Maintain the sales organisation and A and "1" commbination,maintain a pricing procedure.

Save.

Please check now.

Regards,

Krishna.

All these things we have already discussed earlier.Please search.