SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line item concept and doc_item ???

murtuza_chhatariya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

Can anybody explain what is Line item?

I have created one application form of form class IS_U_BI_BILL

I want to get old meter number, new meter number, opening readning, closing reading, multiplier, kwh

and charges for different line types given to me..

I know that those are around doc_item node. I am writing code in After exit of doc_item.

Can anybody explain me how should i do this.

Thanks in advance..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member587072
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ... Just adding to the reply ...

The code to capture the line items would be in the DURING DOC_ITEM exit. As noted, the DOC_ITEM level represents structure EDRZ which is filled at run time with the billing tables (DBERCHZ1 - 😎 details (in addition to the FICA open items configured in table TE529).

For usage section items, you would either look for standard line item types (IQUANTITY, IDEMAND) or if the billing team customized the line type .... like YREG, YDMD.

For charges .... You would capture the standard 000001, 000002, etc. or billing team configured Z* that are posting relevant (buchrel = X).

Regards, Joe

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

former_member442034
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unfortunately I am not form developer, but I am billing consultant. I will try to explain why do we need line item types (BELZART). Line item types we use to identify lines in the billing document for printing or for other purposes (IDE, Z-programms). All billing document lines and information are stored in the structure ERCHZ. For the better identification of the lines are used "line item types" which you can create in the customizing. There are also some standard line item types as IQUANT - for the technical information, IDEMAND - information about demand, or the lines as 00001 - billing of the energy etc. By programming of the forms you should firstly find your BELZART and after that to find your field for example quantity is in the field I_ABRMENGE, and also you can find there information - device number, meter reading results etc.

I hope this information will help you.

spydy

former_member587072
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ... Just adding to the reply ...

The code to capture the line items would be in the DURING DOC_ITEM exit. As noted, the DOC_ITEM level represents structure EDRZ which is filled at run time with the billing tables (DBERCHZ1 - 😎 details (in addition to the FICA open items configured in table TE529).

For usage section items, you would either look for standard line item types (IQUANTITY, IDEMAND) or if the billing team customized the line type .... like YREG, YDMD.

For charges .... You would capture the standard 000001, 000002, etc. or billing team configured Z* that are posting relevant (buchrel = X).

Regards, Joe