Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redetermine Pricing Procedure

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I have a Situation where, i hav sold my material to Deemed Export Customer , and i have not charged EXCISE and CST

to him (As he told me that he will give us the requied FORM for Exemption).

Now he is saying i cannot give you the FORM (I) So you can charge me the EXCISE and CST.

Since, in my pricing procedure for DEEMED Export the Excise conditions are STATISTICAL. NOw when i am creating the

DEBIT Note (Supplementary Invoice with reference to Billing Doc) System is copying the same Pricing procedure in which

my EXCISE Conditions are Statisctical.

HERE i want tht when i Create a debit note with reference to the Billing document the system should not copy the same pricing

procedure , infact it should re-determine the New pricing procedure.

Plz guide me as how to do this

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

See the Pricing Procedure is determined based on Sales Area + Customer Pric Procedure + Document Pricing Procedure.

Now in you case while creating Debit Note you have a Document Type.

Go to VOV8 & select required Document type. here under Transaction Flow there is feild for "Doc. pric. procedure". Here generally "A" - Standard is maintained. Instead of A mention any other value.

To create new Document Pricing Procedure use T-Code - OVKI.

Then, go to OVKK maintain Pricing Procedure based on the combination of Sales Area + Customer Pric Procedure + Document Pricing Procedure.

Thus you can see that as the Document Pricing Procedure for your Deemed Export Invoice & Debit Memo is different, you can maintain different Pricing Procedures for these two documents.

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

I have done the required setting as told, But my problem is when i am creating the

Debit memo- (Supplementary Invoice) with reference to the billing document the system

is picking the same pricing procedure.

But my requirement is when i create debit memo with reference it should pick up a different pricing procedure

it should not copy the same pricing procedure which is there in the billing document.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to carry out new pricing procedure for the DEBIT MEMO you have to assign the PRICING PROCEDURE in OVKK

Goto the Transaction code OVKK and maintain the DOCUMEN PRICING PROCEDURE of the Debit memo

If you have the same DOCUMENT PRICING PROCEDURE for both documens then it is not possible to carry out new pricing

Please check and revert back if you have any specific query

regards,

santosh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Apart from having a different document pricing procedure in OVKK, also maintain Routine 052 in VTAF at header level

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thnx

I have not defined a new Doc Pri Procedure and the system is now picking up the required values as Expected

Thnx One Again

Edited by: SAP SD on Dec 9, 2009 7:09 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

thnx