cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unexpected exception, when opening mapping.

former_member192375
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When trying to open any message or Operations mapping in ESR PI 7.10 SP7 then I get the following error.

In Short:

"Unexpected exception.

STACKTRACE:

com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.toolkit.ServerCallCancelledException: Unexpected exception."

The mappings in the cache seem fine and are operational, but one can not open the mapping for change and such.

Please can you shed some line to the resolution of this problem?

Much appreciated.

Regards

Willie Hugo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

IT seems to be a patch problem.. check this thread

Also there is only one sap note available on this...

Note 1286212 - Binding rec0 is not found in the brick error in mapping.

But i think that might not be helpful to you, jsut have a look at the thread

UPDATE

This note looks promising Note 1267507 - Java serialization issue: ServerCallCancelledException

Regards

Suraj

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member192375
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Suraj, the patch solved the problem.

former_member192375
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As the notes indicate there is a mismatch between the jar files of the client and the server. So to this end I then removed the Java Run Time and Java Webstart on the client. Then restart the client desktop and reinstalled the JRE and Java Webstart on the client side. This in my mind would have cleared the jars on the client side. So then again went into the ESR and the jars was then reloaded. But when I go to the ESR and try to open a mapping then the same error apprears.

Any other ideas that could assist with this problem without u201Cpatching/service packingu201D at this stage would be most helpful.

Regards

Willie Hugo

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Patch problem....same probelm solved here...check if it helps:

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Run initial SAP PI screen PI_host:PI_port/rep -> Click on administration -> Lock overview -> Integration Repository -> Find you mapping object -> Remove lock.

Also be sure that namespace in which message mapping created is in active status.

BR,

Dzmitry

former_member192375
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have closed the ESR and reopen. No difference. I have cleared the Java Client cache locally and no difference. My colleagues are also not able to open these mappings.

Any further assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Willie Hugo

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to close and restart the ESR, it might be connectivity issue...

Also try to check the same mapping from some other computer. Are you getting any error?

Regards

Suraj