Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status SC: wrong withdrawal displayed

matthias_kasig2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SDN,

we are implementing SP15 for our SRM 5.0. Our backend is ECC 6.0. We have finished works in the T and Q systems. After upgrading the EBQ System, we noticed ST22 dumps in the backend, which occur each time a shopping cart is being transferred to the backend system. The dump says: Function Module "BBP_RFC_READ_TABLE" not found. So with notes:

0001175255 RFC_READ_TABLE creates ASSIGN_BASE_WRONG_ALIGNMENT termnatn

0001306450 BBP_RFC_READ_TABLE returns incorrect data

the new FM BBP_RFC_READ_TABLE was created in the backend. With the new FM we get a new error. And here goes my big question:

Each time a shopping cart with stock material is transferred to the backend it does not only create a reservation for the stock material but also a withdrawal the same moment! The withdrawal document nr is of 12.2008 and of another backend company - so in my case complete nonsense. In fact each time a reservation is being created I get this same withdrawal, same nr always.

This behaviour comes with the new bbp_rfc_read_table in the backend - if I reset the note in the backend, then I get dumps again.

Still the business process works fine - reservation, withdrawal etc

anybody a clue about this???

help very much appreciated - matthias

Edited by: Matthias Kasig on Dec 8, 2009 9:35 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

matthias_kasig2
Participant
0 Kudos

error due to number ranges...

reservation in backend already existed, also withdrawals.

still the reservation in backend was already archived hence anew/old number could be set and hence the withdrawal appeared straight away.

mk