Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

grouping radio buttons on screen painter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to group radio buttons for a screen that i created on the screen painter

by following the path...edit->grouping->radio buttons->define.but the option define is not enabled.

can any one suggest how to group them?

regards

pratibha

7 REPLIES 7

former_member195383
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IN the each radio button give the same group name. That will sove your purpose.

former_member1245113
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to select (By mouse drag on all radio buttons so that they form a Rectangle ) all the Radio buttons then go to the Path as you mentioned now the DEFINE will be selectable.

Cheerz

Ram

0 Kudos

hi,

thankx for the answer.if i do it in tc-se51 its working.i feel if we do it in se-80 it should work.but its not.still the define option is nt enabled.

regards.

pratibha

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Read [BC ABAP Workbench Tutorial|http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/print46c/en/data/pdf/BCDWBTUT/BCDWBTUT.pdf], look for "Convert Fields to Radio Buttons"

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

hi,

thanks.the document is of much help.

regards.

pratibha

0 Kudos

Hi Prathiba,

I am stuck with the same issue as you were.

When I select all the radiobuttons and try to enlarge (Radiobutton Group->Enlarge), all the options(Define,Enlarge..) are in disable mode.

I have tried this in both screen painter and SE80 still its not working.Please tell me how you could resolve.

Regards,

Deepti

0 Kudos

Hi,

Try selecting both the radio buttons (by draggin and holdin the mouse until u get a rect over both of them).

After this,

Right click -> Radio Button Group -> Define/Expand

Hope it wil be useful.