cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I set the standard buttons visible with read only mode?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In WD ALV, the standard buttons will be invisible when the display mode is read only. Can I set them visible? And how? Thank you very much!

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

When you create a custom button try to have set the enable/disable nature.if the more id read only..

Try out...

store the global reference of this custom button and absed on the read only mode try to use the set_enabled method of that cl_salv_wd_fe_button.

Regards,

Lekha.

0 Kudos

Hi Lekha,

I guess the problem Xiaoming Cai met is that the standard buttons disappeared in display mode, because I also met the problem. Could you please give any solution for this? Thank you very much!

Best Regards

Julia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The buttons are missing..then iguess in the code the toolbar reference will be taken and whole toolbar is hidden..

Is that so.. which standard compoenent you have used..

Regards,

Lekha.

Edited by: Lekha on Dec 8, 2009 12:18 PM

0 Kudos

Hi Lekha,

I found that the standard buttons such as 'append row' 'delete row' 'check'... will disappear when the display mode is read only, but the buttons 'Export' 'Print Version' are still visible.

In my project, the requirement is that the buttons should be disable but not invisible. Unfortunately I cannot find any method to control the toolbar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

first get the stadnard function references and can set the function as disable/enabled as required.

IF_SALV_WD_FUNCTION_SETTINGS~GET_FUNCTIONS_STD

loop through the records and set them enabled as required...

CL_SALV_WD_FUNCTION_STDuse the methods set_visible, set_enabled based on the read only mode..

Regards,

Lekha.

Answers (0)