Project System Budjet Allocation problems

former_member206215
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

With the ref. to below data, I have uploaded budget showing in Budget

column in CRM, but the system is allowing to book more than the budget

amount

Kindly do the needful and not to allow more than the allocated.

WBS NO. Budget Actual Commitment Assigned Available

C/0910.CD-05 181,000 177,606 5,000 182,606 -1,606

C/0910.WA-27 485,000 569,473 0 569,473 -84,473

Please provide me Hint, or solution, Even was not able to find any thing in Enviornment Analysis.

Thanks and Regards

yogi

SAP SD/CRM Consultant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

annual or overall budgeting?

availabilty control activated?

regards

surya

former_member206215
Participant
0 Kudos

Here you can find that

WBS Element Budget Actual Committment Assigned Available

C/0910.CD-05 181,000 177,606 5,000 182,606 -1,606

C/0910.WA-27 485,000 569,473 0 569,473 -84,473

Here If you find that Actual Budge is only 181000 But Assigned Budget is 182606 So it it more that actual Budge is should not happen.

Secondly

Budget 181000- Actual Budge is 177606 so it must be 3394 But it is showing 5000

so if you substract 5000-3394 it is coming to 1606.

so the problem is like that

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yogesh, Request your PS consultant to look in to it.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yogesh

Check whether AVAC (Availability control) is activated or not?

Whenever you do budget allocation & release, ensure that AVAC is activated. Run CJBV to activate it.

I'm not sure, whether you are doing annual budget or overall budget. If you can give more details, you can get better suggestion.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please maintain tolerance limits along with the person responsible to which the mail will be sent upon crossing the limit.

You can set the limits at 3 level for diff object, ex PR, PO etc.

Please make sure that availability control for the wbs is active before posting any commitments/actual costs.

use CJBN to reconstruct the availability control.

(

Just for info :

Available Budget = Budget - Assigned budget.

where,

Assigned budget = Actual cost + Commitments

That is why you are getting -ve value in available budget.

)

- Amol

former_member206215
Participant
0 Kudos

To,

Dear collegue,

we dont have project system consultants in our company, what is the regular activity is that in CRM Marketing plan the Budget is uploaded in R/3 in form of WBS Elements with Transactions CJO2 and CJ30 Only. I will let you know the overall/Annual Budget as i did asked the same to enduser and he will let me know more elaborate answer is required please brief me about AVAC and

CJBV and CJBN

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you do not have PS consultant in your company then get one

when I have toothache I go to the dentist not to the general practitioner

former_member206215
Participant
0 Kudos

To,

Dear Collegue

I used both transaction CJBN and CJBV and found that availability control in active, as you did suggested some calculations in your message, please let me know the futher settings where i can check all relevant setting for the same

Thanking you

yogi

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yogesh

You need to hire a PS consultant. You can't just configure system, just by referring forum. If you have any specific questions, then folks here can help you. But it seems you have no PS module & you want to do it by referring forum. It's highly not advisible.

Good luck.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amol,

Just a small correction "Assigned Value = Actual + Commitment + Rem Ord Plan "

former_member206215
Participant
0 Kudos

To,

Dear Amaresh and Amot,

Please tell me more about How to find purchase order types assigned to WBS Elements. I will check the setting in customization and what levels and warning or error message are assigned to Purchase order types, I have activated AVAC through CJBN and CJBV But yet the problem is not solved. Please update me for the same and I guess that, I have assined marks to your valuable help, if you have any information please let me know.

Yogi

former_member206215
Participant
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"if you know let me know and i think that you are capable of answering to me."

What is the necessity of this statement? So you meant say that if they dont let you know then they are not capable?. You were already advised by most senior persons of this forum to get a good PS consultant. As Amaresh said, You just cant do things in SAP just by using this Forum.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with you and also find this statement offensive. Yogesh should at least listen to the advise given, even if it is not what he wants to hear.

Cheers,

Julius

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I agree with Ahmed and Yogesh's statement is offensive.

Yogesh, please post in the forum responsibly & read the forum rules before you post.

former_member206215
Participant
0 Kudos

To,

Dear Ahmed

It is not intend to hurt or make question mark about anyones ability, I just pleased by the way they did answered and i made this statement of having faith in their capabilities, and it was just a limitations of medium, which you may feel that, I intent to hurt anyone but actually it is not like that. Even though I firmly apologize if I have hurt anyones feeling.

Thanking you

Yogi

Certified SAP SD/CRM Consultant.