cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SD Certification C_TSCM62_05

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am planning to take certification on SAP SD i.e C_TSCM62_05. Regarding the preparation I got to know that I can study either

TSCM62,TSCM62...or alternatively SCM615,SCM650...etc

What is the difference in these two. How do I get the course material of TSCM62,TSCM62 etc .

- what is the pattern of exam

- marking scheme

- passing percentage

Any help regarding the course material will be appreciated.

Thanks In Advance,

Chitra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

first of all, the sap materials are not available on the internet. also if available; the sdn members are prohibited from disclosing any such sites or links to the same.

1. regarding the certification books: TSCM series and SCM series - the difference being that the SCM series is the BC series means its the complete thing and the TSCM series is prepared specific for the certification test. so mostly all the questions will be coming in the exam from the TSCM series.this is done as SCM series contains all the details so its not possible to study all the things, but its always better to refer them as you will be getting more knowledge about the respective course.

2.now to appear for the certification :

a. if you are not being sponsered by your company, so you have to appear on your own for the certification. now for the sap ceritification you have to enroll for the same in the authorized sap centres and not anywhere else. so there and only there you will be provided with all the required certification materials.

b. now if your company is sponsering you so its ok, only the difference being that your expense will be paid by your company.

c. if you have already appeared for some certification exam and have cleared it that means you are having the S-ID issued by SAP and if you have accessed by some means the certification materials so you can enroll for the same through SAP Pearson site where you have to pay only the certification exam fees.

3. visit some sap authorized training centre, there you will get all the updated details relating to your course as sap keeps on changing the pattern and pass percentage.

hope this will surely help you!!!

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Raval.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Punit for the info !