cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during creating solution in solution manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

While creating solution in solution manager in servide desk message, i am getting error.

Please fine the error log as follow.

============================================================================================

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://zysolman.zyduscadila.com:8001/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/wd_sdk_sdb_create_entry was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system ZSM : Access via 'NULL' object reference not possible.

The error occurred on the application server zysolman_ZSM_01 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Function: CRM_EI_KB_RUN_AUTO_GENERATION of program SAPLCRM_SAF_SDB

Form: CRM_EI_KB_RUN_AUTO_GENERATION of program SAPLCRM_SAF_SDB

Form: %_UPDATES_NO_UTASK of program SAPMSSY4

Form: LOCAL_UPDATE_TASK of program SAPMSSY4

START-OF-SELECTION of program SAPMSSY4

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system ZSM in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server zysolman_ZSM_01 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server zysolman_ZSM_01 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 400 -u: BASISADM -l: E -s: ZSM -i: zysolman_ZSM_01 -w: 0 -d: 20091208 -t: 101514 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

=========================================================================================

Can you suggest me how to solve this problem?

Regards,

Nisit Patel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your configuration for created solution in database.

Run t.code CRM_SAF_TOOL and check the status. If there are some error then you will not able to store message solution database. Correct all the error, restore old configureation and then check it again.

Regards,

Vidhi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether you have activated all the necessary services in SICF also you have published the necessary services in SE80. Reactivating the same will resolve this issue.

Regards,

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

Which service i have to published in SE80.

Regards,

Nisit

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can activate all required services via the guided procedure SOLMAN_SETUP (just enter this transaction in your sapgui)

Diggeshhjoshi
Contributor
0 Kudos

from above error it looks you need to activate following service in SICF.

sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/wd_sdk_sdb_create_entry

- Digesh Joshi