cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Radiobutton in WebDynpro ALV.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a requirement to create a RadioButton in one column in Web Dynpro ALV. Can you guys help me.

Regards,

Sampath.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

I tried all possible options as per my knowledge(including the options mentioned by you). I have gone through the available classes(CL_WD_RADIOBUTTON, CL_WD_RADIOBUTTON_GROUP_BY_IDX and CL_WD_RADIOBUTTON_GROUP_BY_KEY) to attach it to my column reference. It throws an error while creating an instance of these classes. I tried with type-casting also then set_cell_editor is not allowing to do it.

Is there any other way or as per Lekha's and Arjun's comment, Is this not possible to create in ALV.

Regards,

Sampath.

Edited by: Sampath on Dec 8, 2009 7:26 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sampath,

the calses you are trying to use are for general radiobuttons CL_WD_RADIOBUTTON not specific to ALV.

For ALV you need to use cl_salv_wd_uie* classes for ui elmenets on the ALV.

As there is no class assciated for radiobutton, there is no possibility.

Regards,

Lekha.

arjun_thakur
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sampath,

I don't think there is any CL_SALV_WD_UIE* class for radio button. But you can create check box in the ALV column by using CL_SALV_WD_UIE_CHECKBOX class.

I hope it helps.

Regards

Arjun

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess there is no option to have a radiobutton in the ALV columns..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

Get the column references for the ALV using the GET_COLUMNS of if_salv_wd_column_setings ,

whch needs to be displayed as radio button

DATA: lr_column_settings TYPE REF TO if_salv_wd_column_settings, 
lr_input_field TYPE REF TO cl_salv_wd_uie_input_field. 
lr_column_settings ?= l_value. 
lr_column = lr_column_settings->get_column( 'PRICE' ). 
// column "PRICE" needs to be shown as radio

For the "PRICE" column , create a reference object for radiobutton (check the availability using CL_SALV_WD_UIE*)

regards,

amit