cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hiding CUF fields in SC Basic data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

I have added a new customer field at SC item level. Adding a new field to INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_SC and INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF, so now, in the tabstrip Basic data in SRM appears the field. But I don't want this field to be shown.

Somebody knows how can I hide this field? I have heart about BBP_CUF_BADI and BBP_CUF_BADI_2. I can use any of theese badis? How can I do it?

Thx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the BBP_CUF_BADI_2. In this BADI you can set the attributes xdisplay and xinput in the method modify screen to change the visibility. Clear the entries in both these fields, and the custom field should disappear.

BR,

Sjoerd

Srisap
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sjoerd Santegoets,

I did the same thing but my fields appeared in the extended search of shopping cart. Is this where it is to appear.

Regards,

Sid.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The fields appear in both the default settings as in the item data. In the default settings the parameter iv_doc_guid is empty, in the item data this parameter is filled. If you want to distinguish between the two use this parameter.

BR,

Sjoerd.

Srisap
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sjoerd Santegoets,

Thx for the reply. I am a newbie in this area. What you said that initially iv_doc_guid is empty which i agree when you first call the trx. But i didn't get this part 'in the item data this parameter is filled'. Can you explain this by giving me an example.

Regards,

Sid.

Answers (0)