cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printout for Multiple Invoices using IDCP for Turkey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I was trying to print multiple Invoices using IDCP for turkey but system is sending printout one by one and I need to click print again and again. Is it possible to click multiple Invoices in on go. If any one knows any setting or notes to be implemented please let me know. Thanks in advance..!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto the Transaction code SE38 with the Program RSNAST00 and Execute

Enter the Application as V3

Output type for your Invoices

Docment number - All the Billing document numbers and then

eecute

All the Invoices will be sent to the designated printer at a time

Alternatively you can also use VF31 transaction to Process outputs and send to printer

Hope it is clear, Please revert back if you need more details

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rohit ,

There might be problem in your printer settings . goto SPAD transaction give your output device name eg. LOCL...go to access method tab and change host spool access method settings to FF-->printing on front end computer .I hope this will solve the issue .

Thanks and Regards,

Ragesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thaks Ragesh.

Your answer solved my problem........gr8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I m workin on the IDCP transaction and 'm not able to release multiple invoices in a go.

I am getting an error - This could be because of the last invoice number thts getting selected on the subsequent selection screen

The error is

"Last invoice number exceeded - no posting"

Can you please tell me if you ever encountered this error. Or do u know any resolution for it?

Thanks in Advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I saw this old messages while searching for other thing.

So if you have not resolved the issue, here is the cause of it

In the previous selection screen before the list of invoices screen, you have the field "To Number".

If the next invoice to be printed out will have a number which exceed this number, SAP will issue that kind of error message you described before.

Hope this helps.

Answers (0)