cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Order standard form?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am looking for standard purchase order form in ECC 6.0? Can anyone tell me what is the standard form for PO?

Is it possible to copy or import ANY CUSTOM FORM from SRM to ECC 6.0 system? If possible can you please explain details how I can do this?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

[;

Please go through this link u will be able to find how to get the Smartform for Purchase Order and the Diver Program.

Regards,

Vijaya Lakshmi.T

Former Member
0 Kudos

try with Orginal language 'DE"

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

T-Code : SMARTFORMS

Standard Form is /SMB40/MMPO_A

Thanks

Amresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amresh,

Thanks for reply.

Actually I tried with this previously, but I could not find any form with this.. /SMB40/MMPO_A in my system.

I am not sure what is the reason.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any answers please?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandya,

try this way..

Go to -->NACE ( T-Code) -> select Application ( Purchanse order) and click on Output types

>Next select Purchase Order> and select Process Routines in the left side and click details

-->For print out & Fax you can see the Form name attached to PO..

if PO starts with Z remove Z and rest is the standard Form name for PO EX :-"MEDRUCK".

Regards,

Prabhudas

Former Member
0 Kudos

TO copy form from one client to another..

go to se71..

enter form name give source client and give traget form name and execute..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

Thanks for the answer.

In my system it is showing

Print output SAPFM06P ENTRY_NEU ZMEDRUCK

So I tried in smartforms - I donu2019t find MEDRUCK

But in SAPScripits SE71 I found this MEDRUCK - when I display with EN - language it s giving message

"Form MEDRUCK language EN is not available in client...u201D is it something problem? Should I resolve this issue before copying this to Z and start modifying on that?

Thanks

Sandhya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

try to copy from ZMEDRUK..generally they copied from 000 client..

so all the features are avaialable in ZMEDRUK..

Prabhudas

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

It all depends on what you want to Develop . (Smartform or script)

If Smartform then simply develop it as required and write a new driver program and ask u Functional Guy to create a New Output type and assign the New Form and Driver program in NACE tcode.

if Sapscript then copy MEDRUCK using SE38 : RSTXFCPY program

Form Name MEDRUCK

Source Client 000

Target Form zMEDRUCK_new

and execute.. and then change as required..

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandhya,

In some ECC 6.0 systems, you wont find the preconfigured smartforms because an add on which needs to be installed will be missing in these systems, contact your BASIS administrator, this add on comes along with the installation software for the SAP systems.(There are many threads which talk about this add on,please search).

If that is not possible, then you have to develop a new smartform or migrate existing script to smartform and then make the required changes,but considering the script form's complexity, developing a new one will be more convinient.

Vishwa Srihari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandhya,

In some ECC 6.0 systems, you wont find the preconfigured smartforms because an add on which needs to be installed will be missing in these systems, contact your BASIS administrator, this add on comes along with the installation software for the SAP systems.(There are many threads which talk about this add on,please search).

If that is not possible, then you have to develop a new smartform or migrate existing script to smartform and then make the required changes,but considering the script form's complexity, developing a new one will be more convinient.

Vishwa Srihari.