cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local Client Copy Error : Completed w. Dictionary Errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have performed local client copy in the ECC 6.0 system.I mean SAP Netweaver 7.0 EHP1.I have selected source system 100 and target system 200 and profile is SAP_CUST with my User ID in 200 client having SAP_ALL,SAP_NEW.In the SCC3 throws error i,.e, Completed w. Dictionary Errors.The client 200 is newly created in the system.

Target Client 200

Source Client 100

Copy Type Local Copy

Profile SAP_CUST

Status Completed w. Dictionary Errors

User I998769

Start on 06.12.2009 / 12:47:59

Last Entry on 06.12.2009 / 14:00:12

Statistics for this Run

- No. of Tables 56872 of 58391

- Deleted Lines 5705995

- Copied Lines 5770444

Warnings and Errors

Table Name Component Package

A001 SD-MD-CM DDIC Error (See SE14)

A004 SD-MD-CM DDIC Error (See SE14)

A005 SD-MD-CM DDIC Error (See SE14)

A006 SD-MD-CM DDIC Error (See SE14)

A007 SD-MD-CM DDIC Error (See SE14)

A009 SD-MD-CM DDIC Error (See SE14)

A010 SD-MD-CM DDIC Error (See SE14)

A012 SD-MD-CM DDIC Error (See SE14)

A015 SD-MD-CM DDIC Error (See SE14)

Nearly about 1520 tables are not copied from the source client and there is no dumps for that.Please,find below for the file log information which is highlighted in red color in log.

Start of post-processing by application exits 13:57:48

Automatic postprocessing of client 200 was incorrect -> long text

Post-processing required for FINB_TR_CC_EXIT_TARGET

Validation/substitution: Programs should be regenerated

Selected tables : 58.391

Copied data in kBytes : 2.933.491

Deleted data in kBytes : 2.845.416

Program ended with error or warning, return code: W

Runtime (seconds) : 4.333

End of processing: 14:00:12

Kindly,help me how to resolve the issue and provide relavent notes which is applicable to my error as per the SAP release.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As suggested goto SE14 and do the checks of the database and dictionary object.

Cheers Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked se14 the A* tables are not in standard use.So what is the best practice to resolve the problem.

Please,let me know the solution for my problem it will be appreciated as well.

Thanks & Regard,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly,check the log once.I think some of the table are not created in the database.So,check all the tables in the client copy log. If table is not created then reconstruct the table by login in to client :000 and call the transaction SE14 Menu--> Recontruct.Finally,table will be created in the database.

Please do above mentioned activity and let me know the status.Please past the client copy log also...

I hope above solution will be helpfull to you....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We encounter the same problem with different A***-tables. The problem is that these seem to be pooled tables. I had a look at sap note 1248769 and it mentions that the reconstruct-option is only liable for transparent tables. This seems to be right, as the option "Reconstruct" is greyed out in tx SE14 when we try to.

Any other options?

Jan

PS. Sorry for hijacking the thread, but it seems the topic starter is still looking for an answer as well

Edit: Found another SAP Note which seems relevant: 1171306. This note has the following segment in it:

If you still want to remove the inconsistency, you can proceed as described in the following. However, the table must be empty for you to be able to do this (you can check this with the report NROWS: start the report NROWS, enter DVPOOLTEXT for "Table 1" on the selection screen and choose Execute.)

1. Call transaction SE14.

2. Edit DVPOOLTEXT.

3. Delete the database table.

4. Create a database table.

If the pool is not empty and the data is required, it must be unloaded in advance and then read again after you have recreated the table.

Ofcourse we would like to preserve our data in the tables. Let's take a look at an example in our system: Table A017. This table has encountered the DDIC error during client copy. We have performed the following analysis actions on it:

Report NROWS mentions 116.390 entries for table A017.

In SE16 table A017 has 0 entries.

In SE14 I have performed two checks: The runtime object seems ok. When I check database object in SE14 the system returns the following message: "Table is not created in database".

Any tips?

Edited by: Jan Laros on Sep 8, 2010 2:25 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

SAP note 686357 did the job for me.