cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error while creating customer master data

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear sir,

i have created customer master and maintined all level general,compnay code and sales level data.and again deleted all areas thru t-code XD06.and thru se16n i have deleted the entires in kna1 knb1 knvv table

again while creating one with same name showing error while maintaing sales level data

Check: Table KNA1 does not exist, table KNVI does

Message no. F2061

plz help how do i rectify this problem and maintain the same cutomer no (external) again.

regards,

Debesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you did the wrong thing, don't remove the entries from standard table like KNA1, KNVV etc, SAP will maintained the entries in lot of tables same time.

XD06 is used to set delete indicator, after wards you may create new customer master, if any problem for name you may change the name field as 'delete' for old customer.

Now to solve your issue, i believe you need to first save the entries with maintainace of general data (KNA1) and then use XD02 to maintain the Sales area data, pl try this way it should work.

If this way will not work, pl maintain the tax indicator in table KNVI manually to solve the issue.

regards

Vivek.

Edited by: Vievk Vardhan on Dec 7, 2009 6:41 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems you have to delete the Tax entries of the same customer from the table KNVI

Delete them thru' se16 and then try...

Reg,

JJ