Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in SOAP call with certificate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts!

I am developing an interface RFC --> SOAP

This SOAP call is for an external system and my basis team set up a certificate into visual adm in order to be able to communicate with my external partner.

I set up this certificate into my communication channel (key store entry).

When this interface is executed I get the following error:

com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/PARSING/ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION - soap fault: No service was found matching the request

Does anyone know what is happening?

Best regards,

Diego.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/PARSING/ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION - soap fault: No service was found matching the request

Few things that you can check-

1. The Service that has been created at your partner's end, whether all the information of your Company's public key and other related information has been installed there.

2. Is there any response coming back from your partner? If yes, what is it? PI will only accept an HTTP 200 response acknowledgment, else will throw an error.

3. Check SOAP Action.

If possible, share with us the steps that you and your partner have followed for installing the certificates.

Regards,

Neetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We figured out we were trying to create a certificate from XI system. This is incorrect once the certificate was delivered by the third party provider. My BASIS has just imported a certificated generated from the customer's file (PKCS#7). Now we are making a reference into the SOAP receiver CC in Directory. I will communicate the results as soon as we test it.

Regards,

Diego.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Regarding my question on .p12 to .pfx conversion, I think I found the solution in SAP Note 1279472 . Once the converted certificate was installed in j2ee Visual Admin key store, the SOAP Receiver channel started working fine.

Thank you!

Amith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

We have built another scenario to connect to a public web service (without certificates) and it connects properly. In other words the XI machine has access to the internet. Both scenarios are being authenticated in the company proxy. That's why it may not be a firewall issue.

I've imported the wsdl file into the SoapUI (software to test web services) and I am getting the same error. But when I am trying to execute this test from outside of my company I getting a different error, as follows:

<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<soap:Body>

<soap:Fault>

<faultcode>soap:Client</faultcode>

<faultstring>Validation Error</faultstring>

<faultactor>internal-firewall</faultactor>

<detail xmlns:det="http://reactivity.com/">

<det:detailmessage>The message was found to be invalid.</det:detailmessage>

</detail>

</soap:Fault>

</soap:Body>

</soap:Envelope>

I believe this can be an error of data itself. I am trying to check it with the external partner.

What do all of you think about it?

Best Regards,

Diego.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I could make this scenario work outside of XI (using SOAP UI software to simulete a web service call).

Now in the XI I set up the correct certificate (.p12) in the CC SOAP Receiver (Configure Certificate Authentication) and the XI doesn't seem to understand this certificate once I have the following message when I execute this interface:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

<!-- Call Adapter -->

<SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapterFramework</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MESSAGE">GENERAL</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Peer sent alert: Alert Fatal: decrypt error</SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack />

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

This certificate is the same I am using in the SOAP UI.

Please, what is happening?

Regards,

Diego.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello! Problem solved!!

I've created another certificate extension from the p12 file. This new certificate has the extension .pfx

After importing into the Visual Admin and setting up it in the CC, the interface worked properly.

Regards,

Diego.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

I ran into the same issue with "Decrypt Error". You mentioned that you changed .p12 to .pfx. As I understood, basically the two formats are the same. Is there a special way to convert .p12 to .pfx? I tried to use .pfx extansion instead of .p12, but it gave me the same error.

Any help is appreciated.

Amith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all!

We did all the configurations mentioned before and now it seems the target system is responding with an error:

<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<soap:Body>

<soap:Fault>

<faultcode>soap:Client</faultcode>

<faultstring>Forbidden</faultstring>

<faultactor>internal-firewall</faultactor>

<detail xmlns:det="http://reactivity.com/">

<det:detailmessage>Forbidden. You are not allowed to access that resource.</det:detailmessage>

</detail>

</soap:Fault>

</soap:Body>

</soap:Envelope>

I believe there might have some problems with the certificate. Still checking and testing...

Any help is welcome!

Regards,

Diego.

Edited by: Diego Kisselaro on Dec 23, 2009 10:51 AM

Edited by: Diego Kisselaro on Dec 23, 2009 10:52 AM

Edited by: Diego Kisselaro on Dec 23, 2009 10:52 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

Please do a telnet to the target system with port number and see if you are able to reach the server from the PI server.

If the telnet fails then check if there are any firewalls.

Cheers....,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

Check your PI server whether it has internet connectivity. Means, from the PI server, try pinging any website outside of your firewall (eg: cnn.com). This can be one of the reasons for the error that you are having.

Another reason can be your firewall settings. Ask the network team to look into that as well.

One more reason that I can think of is it can be issue with the certificates that your partner has installed. Ask them to check whether the certificates has been installed at the right place. If nothing works, then ask them to disable the certificate authentication and test anonymous SSL first.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Neetesh