Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic mail notification

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello!

My system is configured for sending automatic mail when user takes message in processing. For example, key user created message. Processor whatches this message in CRM_DNO_MONITOR, when he performed all nessary activities and push 'Save' button all conditions are starting (user, support team and responsible person get notifications about message status)

Only after pushing 'Save' button I get all described activities, but I need to get notification about team assignment right after user sent his message. I need this functionality for team notification, that their don't keep in mind "We need to check for new messages in 9AM, 1PM, 5PM etc"

How can I automaticaly notificate support team about new created message?

My system is SOLMAN EHP1 SPS21. I've red note 1275036, but message still doesn't create automaticaly.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

This answer from Sanjai Prabu helped me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create support teams for the different functional modules (SD,MM,FI etc) and assign responsibility for each team.

This will automatically pick the concerned functional team once the issue is raised. Also, assign the BP of the team in the respective mail conditions.

Follow the below steps

1) In Tcode PPOCA_CRM create the support team, Note down the BP of the each Team.

2) In Tcode PFAC, give crm_dno_1, press F5, goto Responsibility tab and create responsibility for each team. Give SD* and LE* in the field SAP component for SD team, FI* and CO* for FI team and likewise for others. For more than one SAP component field, click on the SAP component field and click the NEW ROW button (F5).

3) Create mail action for the support team using partner function SLFN0003 and as partner dependant.

4) Create mail conditions for every team, give the BP of the team in the field under 'overview tab' and assign the condition IN PROCESS in 'start condition' tab. Maintain mail id of the concerned person under 'processing detail' tab.

regards

Kiran

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran!

Thank you for answer!

I performed all described actions but my problem is not in correct team assignment and notification, but in the earliest team notification.

For example, all actions described by you will be processed if you open message, click "edit" button, change status (in your example IN PROCESS ) and then click "save" button. In my case it works fine too. BUT it is unconveniently for team, because Team always must check for new messages.

And I need that Team receive mail notification before status will be changed from NEW to another without any PREprocessing...

Example,

Team works with messages received until 11:00. User creates message at 11:30. At the same moment (11:30) mail notification for team must be created ("NEW MAIL FOR YOUR TEAM"). Then one of team members gets message (with number from mail) in processing.

P.S. I was GOOGling in Internet - They say that there is no functionality for this aim... But I believe in SAP power