cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC to .NET using Soap adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

My requirement is Picking the file from ECC and posting to the .net system.

.net people provided the webservice URL.

I have done all the steps what ever required but in RWB I got the error like

SOAP: call failed: java.net.UnknownHostException: tmpnercc01

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: tmpnercc01: java.net.UnknownHostException:

Please suggest me.

Thanks & Regards

Shalini Shah

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shah,

Just give a try with two options:

1) Ask the .net consultant to test the scenario by posting with some tool on his .net application to confirm nothig wrong from his side.

If that posts successfully then follow second option.

2) Try to Keep both ECC Box and .net Application under same network and test the scenario.

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaybhaskar,

ECC and .Net are same network.

Normally we are able to see the webservice message, but using SOAP adapter as a receiver , am getting the error.

Thanks & Regards,

Shalini Shah.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you have rechecked the URL if it is working fine. Secondly are there any proxy setting used in your network if yes then configure them in your receiver SOAP CC.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvesh,

We are not using any proxy settings for this one because of both systems are same network.

Thanks & Regards,

Shalini Shah.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

could you troubleshoot and confirm if your settings are correct?

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In addition to ensuring that you are using the proper URL, Action (from the WSDL file), check if the wsdl itself has proper data.

Confirm from the .NET application developers that they have delivered you the proper wsdl with correct parameters.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abishek,

Thanks for your support. Now am getting different error. i.e

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/PARSING/ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION - soap fault: Server was unable to read request. ---> There is an error in XML document (1, 2205). ---> Input string was not in a correct format.

Please suggest me .

Thanks & Regards,

Shalini Shah.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The message structure send to the .NET application was not proper.....confirm that when XI is sending message to the .NET application it is according to the WSDL structure that you have imported in XI for creating the inbound Message Interface.

How was the earlier error solved?

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abishek,

That problem was resolved by changing OS option in OS1 Transaction code.

Thanks & Regards,

Shalin Shah.