cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 customer fields not saved in shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have created 2 fields using the fields extension in the customizing and set the metadata for them to be displayed. The fields are visible on screen. However when data enteres, this data is not being saved in the Shopping cart document.

Any clues?

Another question, which is a bit techno, is when i have extended the SC screen using the enhancement framework instead of using the standard extension options. i would have thought that by binding these fields to the standard header node with the custom fields as structure would have saved me the job of throwing data and fetching data from the table/bapi. This isn't working either. I reckon the problem will be related to issue #1 above.

Regards

Ali

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

matteo_montalto
Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Dear experts,

>

> I have created 2 fields using the fields extension in the customizing and set the metadata for them to be displayed. The fields are visible on screen. However when data enteres, this data is not being saved in the Shopping cart document.

> Any clues?

Hello Ali,

did you extend both the structure INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_SC and INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF? It should be useful to define a custom structure that contains your fields and append it to both the structure named above. Then re-check if the metadata structure has been enhanced properly (in your case, view /SAPSRM/V_MDF_IC).

Hope this helps,

Matteo

EDIT: I was assuming you were intended to add new fields at item level. If your task is to add fields @ header level, simply substitute HEADER to ITEM in the structure's name.

Edited by: Matteo Montalto on Dec 7, 2009 12:14 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Voila ! That worked.

Points awarded.

Thanks

Answers (0)