cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Completion Rules

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Guru,

My completion rule in VOV7, for contract item is set to "C" because I need to block it from any further sales order (OR) once it is completed, for item category "TAN".

But, i have a different type of order (different item category), where it refers to the same contract. But for this order type, the reference is always open. I can create as many order as I can. But it stops me from creating because it has completed.

Both order types with different item category refers to the same contract but 1 order type will be blocked when contract is completed and the other order type, can be created as many as I want.

Any way to solve this issue?

Thanks,

Chin Chuan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Don not set the Completion rule in the Item category TAN, rather you set the Completion rule for the Item category in Contract like WKN or WKC in Gereral Value contract and Material-related Value Contract respectively etc whichever applicable in your case.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

Sorry. Its my typo error. I actually set it at Contract item category.

The problem now is, in VTAA, the copying control is set as "303" for the order that i need to copy eventhough the contract is completed.

I have 2 order types now. 1 order type will be blocked if the contract item has been fully referred. The other order type will still be allowed to be created which refers to the same contract. Both sales order item categories are different.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In that case go to the copy control (VTAA) for the second Order Type for which you want unlimited orders with reference to the Contract.

In Copy control at Item level, in the "Positive/Negative quantity" field , put value "0 (zero)" and try. In this case system should allow to refer the contract as many times as you want.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Once I have set the WKN to "C", it will not allow any additional orders to be created, even though I have set the Positive/Negative quantity" field to "0".

The control in VTAA doesn't work after completion rule is set to "C".

Thanks.