cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send two different IDocs to SAP without BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on jms to IDoc scneario,my requirement is to convert one JMS messge in to 2 IDocs(DELVRY,MATMAS) to ECC , i searched in SDN to achieve this requirement without BPM, i found one blog,but its saying its not possible to use multi mapping scenarios with out BPM in IDoc

what is the best approch to achieve my requirement without BPM.

Regards,

James

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maintain:

1) two different mappings for IDOC1 and IDOC2

2) create one receiver Determination

3) Create two Interface determination....each one having IDOC1 and IDOC2 as inbound interfaces and corresponding mapping programs developed in Step1

4) Receiver channels and agreements should also be developed corresponding to the two IDOCs

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

thanks for your reaply,this is the one way,no other alternative..????.is it true that multi mapping not going to support IDoc scenarios??

Regards,

James..

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
is it true that multi mapping not going to support IDoc scenarios??

Yes it is true that IDOC does not support multi-mapping....this can be proved if you look into the help section which shows the list of adapters supporting multimapping....IDOC is missing from that list....do not get confused between Idoc Multimapping and IDOC Bundling.....IDOC bundling means bundling IDOCs of same type...however you are looking for IDOCs of different types.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Abhishek,

i created two Mesage mapings,two operation mappings ,one Sender Agrment,2 receiver agrements,but i am facing problem when i am creating second interface determination,its saying already object exists,because Bussines component/system same for two IDocs.If i add two operation mappings in Interface determination wil it work??

Regards,

James

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi James,

Yes you need to add second operation mapping in the same interface determination object...

Then specify the condition there for invoking either of them... Like this only one interface determination object is there and you can invoke either of the mapping at runtime.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

Thanks for your replay,my reuirement is i need to send two different IDocs to ECC,there is no condition,I tried with multi mapping but Multi mapping not supporting IDoc scenarios,what is the other alternative to send 2 different IDocs to ECC with out BPM.

Regards,

James

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

IF you dont have condition dont specify that

So in this case for all cases both idocs will be generated

Regards

suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want two IDocs to be genarated at ECC.i will test it and let u know.

Regardg,

James

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks,,,