Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reverse STO

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I have a situation where, we have executed the Stock transfer order from 1100 plant (1100 is a excisable Plant in Haryana)

to 1400 plant (1400 is NON excisable plant in Delhi). Now during the transit the material got damaged.

Now it is almost 15 days, goods got damaged can you please Guide me , as

1. How i will reverse / Return the STO.

2. Client does not want to cancel the Excise Invoice

3. How i will i claim back my Excise Duty which i have already paid .

Plz Suggest

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor

- Create STO returns from receiving plant ( same like, STO , but with Returns Indicator, supplying Plant / Receiving Plant will be same as in regular STO).

- Do MIGO, mov type-161 - ( stock shows in transit)

- Create Inbound Delivery- VL10B & PGR ( received & posted as Returns stock in initially supplying plant i.e. actual supplied plant)- Mov type:671

- Pass the JV for Excise Adjustments in J1IH - Other adjustments wrt: Material document -PGR document.

- Treat it as Purchase to avail the Credit

Hope it adds info

Note: Make sure relevant settings has been maintained in IMG

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

thnks

Former Member
0 Kudos

The "Comment" field is not mandatory!!

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the STO is made under 351 movement type, the duty amount has to be expunged by sending plant. For this, the sending plant has to raise a Journal Voucher which will be done by FI. Now for damaged stock, via 352 movement type, sending plant has to take back the stock and have to scrap it.

If it is 601, you can create a Order Reason as "Transit Damage" and refer the original billing document, do PGR and raise a credit note. Make excise adjustments via J1IH

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

U need to cancel EXCISE Invoice and then cancel billing document and reverse PGI and delete P.O.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to cancel EXCISE Invoice and then cancel billing document, reverse PGI, delete P.O to reverse the STO.

Delete PO- PO line item to be deleted ME22n.

Reverse PGI - Vl09. (outbound delivery)

Cancel Billing Document - vf11 (Sales billing document)

you can not ignore to cancel the EXCISE invoice.

regards

Vivek.