Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit management in stock transfer order

kcchoudhury2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

For export billing scierio

we are doing stock transfer order from our main plant to ship yard( dock plant) with excise invoice , and doing final invoice in SD when actual shipment is made from dock yard.

Our requirment is to have a credit mangement check when material is getting transfered from main plant to dockyard through Stock transfer order ( UB) . Can any one help me regarding this.

Regards,

KC Choudhury

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member372876
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

This is not possible in std SAP

Regs

Niti narayan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kcchoudhury2
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi damu,

i have done as per ur replay , but still system is not able to check the credit check at the time of vl10d ( delivery )

i am not able to understand your point "Activate priceing for delivery type NL"

Regards

KC Choudhury

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello KC Choudhary,

I have seen that your business process consists on a Purchase Order and a Delivery but with no Sales Order (VA01). Unfortunately I regret to tell you that in the standard it is mandatory to have a sales order if you want to perform a

correct credit check in the delivery. There are several data needed from the sales order which are not available in the delivery. All the data for the delivery should come from the sales order (like the payer -> credit account). If there is no sales order, these data is not available and therefore no credit check can be performed. A credit check in delivery without related sales order is not possible in the standard system. There is no userexit availabe to achieve this functionality either.

Regards,

Raghavendra YN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please find the below points which can be helpful in testing the scenario:

1.Activate the pricing in the delivery type

2.Asssign the credit group for the delivery type(NL)

3.Maintain the credit linmit for the Plant custromer

If you have any further clarifications let me know

Regards

Damu