cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy order item within a sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is there a way to copy a existing item with all the configuration and all other connected information to that specific item to a NEW item within the same order?

Best regards

Henrik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Standard SAP do not support. However, if you badly require this, a report can be generated which runs BDS and create another material which will b copy of ur material.

Say u want to have a new material at line item 70 which is to b copy of line item 10. Then in the report, u need to mention what all the parameters u need to copy.

Cheers,

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

G'day Anil!

You read my mind - exacly what we need to do. I have a second material that we wanna use on the new line item, but all other information (configuration and so on) is the same on another line item. You said this is not SAP standard.... do you know where / how to solve this?

BR

Henrik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But in this case system will copy the same data from masters, then what is your issue, why you want to making thing complicated as system is coping the required information?? I don't understand your requirement here. Could you please explore.

regards

Vivek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This functionality is not available in SAP R/3. But it's there in SAP AFS. If you have access to a AFS client, Copy & Paste Line Item facility is in the AFS Item Overview tab.

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the old fashion way of copy the old item via reading VBAP.

Then using BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE

/H

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not possible, and not practical as well.

If you changing the material in secound line item, there is no mean to copy the same as in first line item,

and if you are creating the new line item with same material, there is no mean, you may add the quantity in first line item itself.

regards

Vivek.