cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment Pick up -

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus

I have created a consignment pick up order Now when I am creating a pick up order the quantity is not getting confirmed. Now when I am changing the schedule line from F1 to F0, it gets confirmed. Now when I create the delivery I dont get the dellivery quantity, so I am not able to pick & delivery quantity is showing zero. although there stock at customer...i.e. consignment stock.

I did some tests, where in material master changed the delivering plant from 2500 to 1110 ( new plant) but where as inwhen creating consignment fill up defalt plant has 2500 and when creating consignment pick up plant is 1110, we changed from 1110 to 2500 still its not confirming the quanity.

we thought of changing shedule line cat determination as F0 defualt for KAN itm cat. but some one said the below

If the consignment fill up order if the schedule line category is E0 then for pick up it should be F0

If the consignment fill up order if the schedule line category is E1 then for pick up it should be F1

Could you please give idea why sytem is not confimring if we give plant as 2500(previuos plant), is there any setting need to do for this scenerio.

Regards

Ramki

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thaks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In consignment pick up order, whatever plant is reflecting in F8 Proforma, that should flow. Is this flowing or not in your case ??

As for as stock is concerned, go to MMBE, give the material code and execute. System should show some quantity against "Cust.consignment". Double click on this so that it will display what is the stock left against this customer.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipathi,

But in our case, fill up/issue/return creation time, in matertai master plant was 2500, and in sales order also 2500, but user changed the delivering plant in material master to 1110 (new plant). so when ever we create pick up system is picking up plant 1110, user manaully changes to 2500, so in schedule lines its not confirming the quanity.

As you said MMBE, against the customer, consignment stocks are there...

Please let su knwo if any questions.

Regards

Ramki

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Your thread is confusing to me -

changing the delivering plant etc

But i will try to expain you

Say a consignment fill up order is made to customer A for material X from plant 1000 say 10 qty

Assume that he has consumed 5 units and that is consignment issue order

You are taking 5 units back from this customer that is consignment pick up order

I understand that after this in MMR the delivering plant is changed to 2500 (ok fine)

Now in MB58 the system should show against this customer in plant 1000 consignment customer stock should b 5

now create the consignment pick up order for this cuatomer for 5 units and in the sales order that is consignment pick up order plant should be 1000 ( if not change it to 1000)

select the line item and do the availabilty check stocks should get confirmed and will get confirmed

E0 is schedule line cat for consignment fill up order without availability check activated

E1 is schedule line cat for consignment fill up order with availability check activated

F0 is schedule line cat for consignment pick up order without availability check activated

F1 is schedule line cat for consignment pick up order with availability check activated

The logic of if consignment fill up is E0 and then consignment pickup should be F0 and if consignmentfill up is E1 and then consignment pickup should be F1 is correct

The total consignment logic is very simple

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raja, Thanks for your analysis, what you explained is correct, but when iam giving plant 1000 in pick up oders and check the availbility, system is not confimring, as MB58 has stocks agaist the customer.

Is there any relation between the delievring plant in masterail master and order delivering plant in availability check.

Thanks for your suuport

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check when the stock has been moved to consignment stock, that is PGI date(in MB51).

Always Use same plant for the consignment Fill Up and consignment Pick Up.

The Schedule Line Category should consider the availability check.

The Pick Up Schedule Date should be after the PGI date.

Hope this will resolve your issue.

Thanks

Ravi Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the CONSIGNMENT PICK up you are not picking the Stock from your location, hence the PICKING tab will show as 0

Just save the sales order and do PGR , the document will save

Now goto MMBE and check the Consignment stock, it will be updated to the company stock

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear both,

MB58 stocks showing agianst the customer .

While doing delivery its showing error " No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date" since in pick up order shedules lines are not confirmed.

Please let us if required any infor

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

For consignment pick up there is no AVAILABILITY CHECK & TOR

You can check the movement type 632 and the schedule line category FO & FI

Please once again check the process and revert back

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Santosh,

In schedule line cat F1 - check mark is there for availablity check, and prodcut allocation.

REgards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the field Item rel.f.dlv. is active in FO or F1 (VOV6 tcode)

Which ever Schedule line category having that field active will allow the delivery to happen.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Item is relevant for delivery, is active, how can it be delivered with out confimring the schedule lines.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the customer consignment stock quantities using Tcode MB58.

Regards,

Ravi