Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD-PS integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am new to PS Module, I have hands on experience on SD

Now my query is , I made all the Configuration settings by followig IMG access and HELP , now how can i get the SD-PS integration , and how to know from where to start after the configuration

I also did the PROJECT BUILDER in CJ20N

I also read the PLM 200, 210, 230, books but invain

Please provide me step by step details on SD-PS integration

Thanks for your help in advance.

regards,

kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

You can use SD-PS integtion accourding to your need if you r working for production and assenbley processing then main use of sd and ps is to create the network for each line item in sales order.Read assembely processing from SAP help.

Other wise sales order can be assigned to WBS/Prject/Activities and the plane and actual revenue after billing is apdated in these assigned objects.

You can use SD-PS integration according to need and requirement.

As you can use third party sales oreder for automatic creation of PR from sales order.

Regards.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SD-PS integration requires a lot of business process before even setting up the configuration.

By going through IMG and CJ20N, it will not help. If you have read PLM230 then you should be able to understand this integration

Basically

1) If you need Milestone billing in your implementation - then you use SD-PS integation - set up milestone billing, set up planning profile for WBS from Sales order and assign which sales document type is relevant

2) If you have down payment then you use SD-PS integration

3) If you need to use Assembly processing you use SD-PS integration

etc..etc..like sales pricing, partner determination, etc...etc...

Note each of the 3 scenarios I have mentioned (and any others) will require specific configuration, require specific business process steps to achieve the requirement.

So there is no simple answer to your question. unfortunately this is where the experience kicks in and cannot be substituted

Note - if you search this forum for specific SD-PS integration issue you will find lots of threads