Amey-Mogare
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created an External Library DC.

It is giving following build error:-

DC Model check:
   All used DCs are available locally
   ERROR: Check for used DCs failed: Used component not found: sap.com/tc/bi/bp/externalarchive. DC not found in DC syncdb.
   Build failed with errors.

Searching on SDN forum resulted in a suggestion of restarting NWDS. I did that too, but it same error again!

Please help.

Thanks and regards,

Amey Mogare

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure the base SCA's have been imported into the track (check the nr of DCs in the CBS WebUI). If that's the case, use Sync Used DCs in the context menu of your DC.

Amey-Mogare
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

Thank you for reply.

I can see total 5 DCs in SC namely:-

1. MyDC

2. sap.com_EP_BUILDT_1

3. sap.com_SAP_BUILDT_1

4. sap.com_SAP_JTECHS_1

5. sap.com_SAP-JEE_1

And Syncing Used DCs results into Warning:-

Dec 7, 2009 2:37:52 PM /userOut/Development Component (com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.listener.DevConfListener) [Thread[ModalContext,5,main]] WARNING: hr/mytest/lib_par: Compute DC build order: could not load used DC: sap.com/tc/bi/bp/externalarchive. skipping it

Thanks and regards,

Amey Mogare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Those are not DCs, those are the SCs in your track. How many DCs do they contain?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Those are not DCs, those are the SCs in your track. How many DCs do they contain?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amey-Mogare
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

I can see no DCs under those SCs!

(and I dont know why, but your same reply appearing thrice in my thread!!!)

Thanks and regards,

Amey Mogare

Former Member
0 Kudos

In that case you need to check-in and import the SCA's for these SCs into your track using CMS Transport Studio.

Amey-Mogare
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Pascal.. It worked!

With regards,

Amey Mogare

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure the base SCA's have been imported into the track (check the nr of DCs in the CBS WebUI). If that's the case, use Sync Used DCs in the context menu of your DC.

Former Member
0 Kudos