cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on RFx with PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

In RFx functionality bet MM-RFx, buyer creates Requisition in MM asks for one product using RFx and supplier will say that he will submit the alternate material using RFx response, then will the PR created by buyer affects in backend system or does he need to create a requisition again and send it to RFx and again RFx response will be given by supplier.

Regards

Micheal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks friends

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As of SRM 7.0, bidder can submit the bid with alternate materials. Once the alternate items get accepted by the buyer then he can create the follow on document for the same RFx response with new alternate item. No need to create a new RFx. But i am not quite sure about updating the back end PR.

Rgds/ Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

Does PR gets updated in backend according to our above mentioned scenario?

Regards

Micheal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Micheal

In SRM 7, the follow-on document is updated with this information(Suppliment, Alternate etc) at the service line level and also updates the PR(in the document linkages). However the PR isnt changed.

Hope this answers

Cheers

Sumat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumat

Can u explain me updates the PR(in the document linkages) mean

Regards

Micheal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

I meant that PR item would be fulfilled and would also have a reference to the right PO item(even though the material in PR is different from that of the PO).

Hope this explains

Regards

Sumat